About Amino-Carbon Technology® (ACT)
Biofeed® products come to life through our Amino-Carbon Technology® (ACT).
Creation of ACT® starts with our proprietary multi-enzymatic process of biological transformation which converts select plant extracts & intracellular components into a concentrate of organic acids & biostimulants that promote the growth of both plant cells & aerobic soil organisms to enhance natural soil fertility. Biofeed products with ACT® are University tested & time-proven to enhance both cellular growth & nutrient availability leading to improved plant growth & crop production.
The active components found in ACT® chelate & dissolve insoluble soil nutrients allowing for improved uptake by plant roots. ACT® remains active in the soil long after application where it improves the soil’s Cation Exchange Capacity(CEC).
ACT® releases oxygen through the action of specialized enzymes which cleave water (H2O) molecules, thus releasing elemental oxygen into water & within the soil below ground to maintain a healthier aerobic root-zone. Increased oxygen also improves oxidation & reduction reactions that mobilize nutrients & stimulate the activity of beneficial aerobic microbes to readily digest or destroy harmful chemical compounds which may accumulate within the soil.
ACT® helps to reduce sodium toxicity, balance water biology, improve root & soil interactions, & has been proven effective over a period of more than three decades through agricultural, aquaculture, environmental, & turf-grass university studies world-wide.
ACT® has been produced at our manufacturing facility located in Glendale, Arizona-USA since 1986 & serves as the foundation formula for all of Biofeed’s environmental & aquatic products, fertilizers & soil management product lines.
Biofeed® Soil Products w/ACT®
- Release insoluble nutrients in all soil types
- Improve oxygen content of the soil & root zone
- Support aerobic microbes living in the soil below ground
- Reduce presence of anaerobic root rot or black-layer
- Buffer free sodium in soil & root zone
- Improve soil physical characteristics
- Increase soil bio-mass with each application
- Enhance water penetration & holding capacity
- Increase root growth naturally
- Lower inputs to obtain desired results
- Support soil biological cell functions
- Remains active & soluble long after application
- Create sustainable soil fertility
Biofeed® Bioremediation Products w/ACT®
- Leave behind no harmful chemical residues or contaminants that harm our environment
- Rapid decontamination of specific toxins which cannot be accomplished by conventional remedial methods
- Requires minimal personal protective gear for application & zero site re-entry requirements
- Easy to use, concentrated liquid products, safe & proven technology
- Buffer salts, chemical residues & heavy metals
Biofeed® Foliar Fertilizers w/ACT®
- Efficient foliar feeding and higher leaf absorption
- Easy to use, super-concentrated liquid products with lower handling & shipping costs
- Reduced nutrients applied per acre/hectare with better efficiency & lower application costs
- pH buffered to reduce harm to leaves when used according to labeled directions
- Mixes well & applies easily with most agrichemicals, PGR’s and pesticides
- Reduce fertilizer residues due to lower use rates
- Increase crop yield & quality significantly
- Strengthen plant cell growth
- Aids natural sugar (BRIX) production within the plant for uniform fruit sizing and enhanced flavor
- Feed natural plant metabolic pathways where timing of application is not critical for effectiveness
- Guide your crops to maximum yields with select nutritional applications
- Reduce/prevent most crop nutritional deficiencies
- Reduced crop management costs
Biofeed® Aquaculture Products w/ACT®
- Releases pure- elemental oxygen into the water to support aquatic life
- Increase fish & shrimp production & quality significantly
- Stimulate naturally occurring aerobic microbes
- Support the metabolism of aerobic microbes that thrive in water to aid in sludge digestion