|Total Nitrogen (N)
- 3.0% Urea Nitrogen
- 1.0% Water Soluble Organic Nitrogen
|Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5)
|Soluble Potash (K2O)
Derived from Urea, Soy Protein Hydrolysate, Phosphoric Acid, and Potassium Hydroxide.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available by visiting aapfco.org.
- Flowers: Apply 1 ounce to 1 gallon of water with power sprayer, hose-end sprayer, or dilute in a watering can and apply onto foliage to point of run-off.
- Seed Starter: For small areas apply 8-16 ounces per 1000 square feet in 10 gallons of water -OR- spray 2.5 gallons in 50-100 gallons of water per acre. Apply every 14 days or as needed with sprayer.
– Shake Well or Stir Before Use – Not Recommended for use in Fertigation Injection Systems.
– FLORA-PLUS™ is highly concentrated and should be mixed with water to ensure adequate coverage. Not for Fertigation.