|Total Nitrogen (N)
- 6.0% Urea Nitrogen
- 2.0% Organic Nitrogen
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)
|Soluble Potash (K2O)
Derived from Urea, Protein Hydrolysate, Ammonium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Iron, Zinc & Manganese Gluconates.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available by visiting aapfco.org.
- Lawns & Grasses: Apply 8-16 ounces per 1000 square feet in 5-10 gallons of water -OR- foliar apply 4-5 gallons in 50-100 gallons of water per acre. Apply every 2-4 weeks or as needed with sprayer. Water following application.
- Flowers & Gardens: Mix 1 oz per gallon of water and pour on both soil and foliage to point of run-off.
- Tree & Shrubs: Mix 2 quarts per 100 gallons of water and spray foliage to point of run-off. Repeat as desired.
– Shake Well or Stir Before Use – May be used in Fertigation Injection Systems.
– NUTRA-PLUS™ is highly concentrated and should be mixed with water to ensure adequate coverage. May be used in Fertigation systems.